Monday 2 February 2015

Vintage Layered card.

wooow!
 we are already a month into 2015!
I havn't made a post for like ages!

I'm happy to find my blog is still here ;O)
After a long break i'm back to try again,  and
I have alot to show you!
I have been keeping quite creative when i can
and I always take a photo (or two!) of my projects before they
'leave the house'.
I have stepped down from being one of the two design team
leaders for Vintage challenges for personal reasons, and miss the challenge
but I am continuing to be one of Ett Trykk's guest designers for 2015.
I have lots of 'catch up' posts i want to make,
and here is the first of many.....
This card was posted here in 2014 on the Vintage design blog
only I never got round to posting it here!





 And here is my sketch for the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...