Sunday 1 December 2013

Christmas Gift wrapping Vintage style

A new challenge for you over at 
the all new looking 
(Check it out!!)
Wrap it up vintage style! 
Hop over and read all about it.
This challenge runs over til the 28th of December 2013,
so you 've got plenty of time to load up your entries.

Heres my inspirational input for the Design Team:



After punching out the snowflakes i dabbed them with 
my embossing dabber, making sure not to cover the whole snowflake, dipped them into 
Embossing powder ' liquid platinum',
 then used my heat tool to melt it.
Lastly i rubbed on some vintage distress stain to 'dirty' them up a tad.


I made this rossette/flower using old music note paper,
sissors, vintage distress ink and a 
brad I painted the scraped with sand paper.
Here you can also see the strip of scarp design paper i 
used as a kind of cumberband under the three ribbons.


I used a sheet from an old music note book.
distressing all of the edges with disress ink 'old paper'.
I took a nice new white paper doily
sprayed it with 'Ranger Ink Refresher'
and scrumpled it carefully whilst it was wet
straightened it almost out and gave it a blow dry with my heat tool.
Giving it a dab with Distress ink old paper.
 

The Christmas card was actually published in this special Christmas edition of
(So Happy to have been asked to contribute!)
I'll be making another seperate post soon with more details and  
the other cards I made for the same edition.


Thanks for stopping by! 
Nina.

1 comment:

  1. I have been a bad blogger lately! Nej hvor har du fået lavet mange fine kort og mærker, og jeg har ikke haft tid til at kigge på det! Og så er jeg så misundelig over at du har MS snowflake - jeg ville købe den, men man kan ikke få den nogen steder!? Øv - men rigtig god december til jer alle - håber i har lidt mere sne end os, her er det nemlig +9 grader - så ingen sne :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...