Friday 8 November 2013

More Tags #2

Yes, more tags....
I got a new stamp a while back from
 Stampers Anonymous called Little Sis - Art Gone Wild.
 I was eager to test it out.

On the first tag I stamped the image onto a peice of sticky back canvas,
leaving it uncoloured, because
I wanted the lovley details on the stamp to be visable.



Otherwize I have used paper and ribbon scraps 
and a sweet wee bird stamp from 
October Afternoon.

On tag nr 2 
I stamped the image onto
a rather thick peice of vellum.



I wanted to give her a bit of colour,
I did that using Tim Holtz Distress Markers.
I painted a sky using paint dabbers,
which gave it a lovley watery coat.  
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These tags and other tags and cards are for sale, 
and can found at
 Gunilla 
or you can contact me direct via
ninamac76@yahoo.no

Most of my cards and tags are one of a kind, 
so if its sold its gone.
I also make special orders.

Have a nice day :)

2 comments:

  1. Flotte tags Nina! Ha en herlig lørdag :-) Klem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sweet, Nina! Hope life is treating you well my friend. It's getting really chilly here in the UK - bet it's even chillier where you are!

    Gorgeous tags - love your fresh vintage look! I made a tag yesterday myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...